Commercial Multifamily DevelopmentHowley Real Estate specializes in identifying emerging markets and acquiring value add multifamily properties in those areas.
Our target properties generally fall within the following scope:
- Within an emerging, growing, affordable market, in the United States.
- Around 20-30 units, with an acquisition cost of around $50,000 per unit.
- Must have value add opportunity. The ability to make substantial repairs and fill vacancy to add value to the property and neighborhood.
- Within a desireable sub market area with plenty of rental demand.
- Has potential; Once fully rented and transformed produces high cash flow and equity build for the partners.
Who we work with, How we work together
We work primarily with accredited investors. An accredited investor is defined by Rule 501 of Regulation D as someone who has a yearly income exceeding $200,000 per year or $300,000 as joint income or has a net worth over $1,000,000 excluding the equity in your personal residence. If you think you fall into one of these categories then investing in real estate will be much easier for you. It is possible for us to work wuth an unaccredited investor but we must first screen you with our attorney. Generally an investor will be considered a silent partner and based on the deal will receive monthly cash flows, a preferred return, and equity benefits. Each deal is different, so the exact benefits are decided on a per deal basis.
We use the following law firm to put together all of the legal aspects of the future offering. This ensures all of the paperwork, offering documents, private placement memorandum (PPM), financial processess, SEC filings and LLC formations are completed correctly.
Kim Lisa Taylor, Esq.
Unleverage your capital stack
We are purchasing assets at 75% loan to value (LTV). The owner/principal is contributing 60% of the down payment. Only 40% of the down payment will be raised from private money. Less leverage to third party debt will keep the over all debt cheaper passing that savings to the few partners/investors.
Owners & OperatorsTalent behind the scene
William HowleyHowley Real Estate Founder
Boutique Realty Florida, Jamie KlingmanBroker